Alright, as we all know Monday’s are rough. And on my end, an eight and a half hour shift is not the best way to start off the week…
So I decided to share ten of my favorite inspirational quotes to get you through the week!
1. “It is not in the stars that hold our destiny, but in ourselves.” -William Shakespeare
2. “It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness. That is life.” -Captain Jean Luc Picard
3. “It isn’t what we say or think that defines us, but what we do.” -Jane Austen
4. “It seems to me there’s so much more to the world than the average eye is allowed to see. I believe, if you look hard, there are more wonders in this universe than you could ever have dreamt of.” -Doctor Who
5. “It’s not procrastinating if you’re drinking coffee, it’s ‘procaffinating.'”
6. “If you don’t know where you are going, any road will take you there.” -L. Carroll
7. “Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person. ” -Doctor Who
8. “Don’t think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad… While they are deciding, make even more art.” -Andy Warhol
9. “No matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world.” -Mr. Keating
10. “Always do what you are afraid to do.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
*Bonus quote because, I have an obsession with quotes and this was very hard to just pick ten…
“We are repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” -Aristotle
I hope these quotes help keep your spirits high during the week! Leave your favorite inspirational quote, or just your favorite quote in the comments below, I would live to know what your favorites are!
Thanks for reading and talk to you all on Wednesday!