Happy Wednesday everyone!! I hope you are all enjoying your week!
Today, I have been in the city all week for a seminar for my job. And let me tell you it’s been interesting to say the least haha! So I’ve been a bit busy and crazy and in the middle of buying a car and general life stress, which lead me to wanting to share my top 5 things to do when I am stressed and want to de-stress…
- Face Masks. The quickest way to instantly feel calmer and treat your skin. I neglect my skin a lot (at least I feel that way) and a face mask is a great way to give some extra lovin’ to your skin! Lately I have been obsessed with the Origins Charcoal Mask!
- Make a cup of tea and read a book. Nothing like escaping this world and jumping to another, especially if you are stressed!
- Clean. When I am stressed or anxious, the stuff I own starts to feel like its closing in on me, so I like to clean everything. Get rid of stuff I don’t need or use, get rid of the clutter that’s around me and usually it helps me breathe a bit easier.
- Watch a movie and crochet. If I am not in a movie theatre, I can never focus on the movie that is playing. If I’m at home watching a movie, I catch myself constantly reaching for my phone or getting up and walking around. So if I keep my hands busy it allows me to relax and focus on the movie that’s playing.
- Go to sleep early. I am definitely one of those people who when they get too stressed out I just go to sleep because it seems like the only thing I can do. But I’ve found that if I go to sleep early it makes my mind clearer and makes tackling the next day and the issues I’ve put off seem easier to conquer.
Those are some of the things that I love to do to calm myself down. Let me know if you do some of these things as well or if you have any other tips! (Stay tuned for my June Favorites on Friday!)
Until next time,